Sourced from the pristine forests of Western Australia, pure Wescobee honey is now available across Australia and to help you make the most of this delicious honey, we’ve pulled together 6 simple recipe ideas:
- Banana, Date & Honey Bread
This totally scrumptious and super easy Banana, Date & Honey Bread is one the whole family will enjoy.
- Banana, Honey & Macadamia Pudding
Warm, comforting and delicious, treat your family to these luscious Banana, Honey & Macadamia Puddings for dessert.
- Crumpets with Cinnamon, Ricotta, Blueberries & Honey
Try this quick, easy and super tasty breakfast of Toasted Crumpets topped with cinnamon ricotta cheese, fresh banana and blueberries, then drizzled with honey.
- Honey Apple Tea Cakes
For a tasty afternoon treat, try these Honey Tea Cakes with apple.
- Honey Yoghurt
Simply add to natural or vanilla Yoghurt for a delicious mid-morning snack.
- BBQ Butter Chicken Samosas
Next time you’re entertaining, use honey in these tasty Indian-style Butter Chicken Samosas.
Look out for the pure, 100% Australian Wescobee honey range in the spreads aisle of your local Coles or buy online at shop.coles.com.au.
Making milkshakes just got more fun with new Aeroplane Toppings! Gluten free and Aussie made, they’re available in an easy to squeeze bottle that’s perfect for adding flavour and creativity to desserts and drinks.
There are 5 great flavours to choose from, including Cool Lime, Sticky Caramel and Electric Blue Heaven (our favourites the Sticky Caramel)!
Look for the range in the grocery section of your local Coles or online at shop.coles.com.au.
If you’re looking for a low-sugar, low-calorie snack, look out for new ready to eat Aeroplane Jelly Lite! Straight from the cupboard or fridge, it comes in a convenient single serve that’s also suitable for vegetarians.
Look out for this Aussie made jelly in the grocery section of your local Coles or online at shop.coles.com.au.
Our new Coles Finest Pure Canadian Maple Syrup comes from the maple forests of the Chaudiere-Appalaches region in Quebec, which is famous for producing top-quality syrup.
Not to be confused with maple-flavoured syrup, this real maple syrup is produced from the sap of the maple tree. It’s 100% natural with a complex caramel-toffee flavour perfect for pouring over pancakes, French toast and porridge as well as using as a sugar substitute in baking. What’s more, it smells as sweet as it tastes.
Here are 3 delicious ways to try it:
- Salad Star: Make a dressing with maple syrup and extra virgin olive oil for a winter salad with segments of citrus fruit, such as orange or grapefruit. Add rocket or baby spinach leaves and toasted nuts, such as pine nuts or macadamias.
- Ripper Roast: Drizzle your winter vegetables with a little maple syrup and oil before roasting – this works wonders with beetroot, sweet potato, carrot and brussels sprouts.
- Nice Ice: Add some maple syrup when making an icing or frosting – it goes very well with carrot cake, oat biscuits and spiced cupcakes.
Sliced for sandwiches or torn to dunk in soups and stews, Coles Bakery Batards add a hit of flavour to your meals. Made in Australia, the sourdough breads are stone baked for a crisp crust. Packed with kalamata olives for a classic Mediterranean taste, the Olive batard is great with antipasto, while real parmesan and fried onion make the Parmesan & Onion batard
irresistible with salads and chargrilled meats.
Plus, look out for the new Potato & Chive batard, coming soon to a Coles in-store bakery near you. With its soft fluffy centre, it tastes like a jacket potato with the delicate flavour of chives. Serve it warm and buttered with casseroles and soups.
To find your nearest in-store bakery, go to coles.com.au.
Start collecting the reusable glass ramekins now because when it comes to these decadent chilled desserts, once is never enough. Coles Brand Lemon Delicious Pudding layers a light fluffy sponge over a creamy vanilla sauce, while Coles Brand Belgian Chocolate Soufflé is made with double cream and rich dark chocolate.
Just pop them in the oven for 30 mins to heat through then dive in! Look out for them in the chilled desserts section or click over to shop.coles.com.au to buy online.
We’ve got a tasty new addition to the freezer aisle… Introducing the new Packed ice cream range! Exclusive to Coles, there are 5 amazing flavours to choose from:
- Cookie Dough: Vanilla flavoured ice cream packed with chocolate chip cookie Dough & choc chips
- Under Done: Chocolate and vanilla flavoured ice cream packed with chewy choc fudge brownies & chocolate chip cookie dough
- Hippy Chippy: Vanilla Flavoured ice cream with salted caramel & packed with choc coated potato chip chunks
- Oh My Caramel: Caramel flavoured ice cream with smooth caramel fudge & packed with choc covered caramel drops
- Takes the Cake: Cheesecake flavoured ice cream with swirls of rich strawberry ripple & packed with golden biscuit crumb
Our favourite’s oh my caramel and we can’t wait to hear yours! Look for the range in the freezer aisle or online at shop.coles.com.au.