Start collecting the reusable glass ramekins now because when it comes to these decadent chilled desserts, once is never enough. Coles Brand Lemon Delicious Pudding layers a light fluffy sponge over a creamy vanilla sauce, while Coles Brand Belgian Chocolate Soufflé is made with double cream and rich dark chocolate.
Just pop them in the oven for 30 mins to heat through then dive in! Look out for them in the chilled desserts section or click over to shop.coles.com.au to buy online.
We’ve got a tasty new addition to the freezer aisle… Introducing the new Packed ice cream range! Exclusive to Coles, there are 5 amazing flavours to choose from:
- Cookie Dough: Vanilla flavoured ice cream packed with chocolate chip cookie Dough & choc chips
- Under Done: Chocolate and vanilla flavoured ice cream packed with chewy choc fudge brownies & chocolate chip cookie dough
- Hippy Chippy: Vanilla Flavoured ice cream with salted caramel & packed with choc coated potato chip chunks
- Oh My Caramel: Caramel flavoured ice cream with smooth caramel fudge & packed with choc covered caramel drops
- Takes the Cake: Cheesecake flavoured ice cream with swirls of rich strawberry ripple & packed with golden biscuit crumb
Our favourite’s oh my caramel and we can’t wait to hear yours! Look for the range in the freezer aisle or online at shop.coles.com.au.
One of our favourite party treats, the traditional party pie, has gone bite sized! New Patties Pie bites are available in three delicious flavours – beef, chicken and vegie curry favours and come in a handy resealable bag (so you can save some for later).
They only take 10 minutes to heat up, which makes them perfect for a quick after school snack, watching TV or sharing when you have a crowd.
Look out for these bite sized pies in the freezer aisle of your local Coles or buy online at shop.coles.com.au.
If you have Coeliac Disease or are gluten intolerant, we have good news for you… One of Australia’s favourite cereals, Weet-Bix has introduced a new gluten-free alternative!
‘How?’ you might be thinking. Well the clever people who make Weet-Bix have been working hard to create the same great taste without wheat and have found it using Sorghum, an ancient grain that’s naturally gluten free and tastes great. They’re made the same way as regular Weet-Bix, but in a separate factory dedicated to making gluten-free products.
Look out for it in the cereal aisle of your local store or online at shop.coles.com.au.
Momo’s Meals Free Range Chicken Stock and Beef Stock is cooked slowly to extract maximum flavour.
With no added yeast extracts, MSG or any other flavour enhancers, this quality stock is made using the best fresh ingredients, including locally sourced premium free-range chicken and meat, and the freshest vegetables and herbs.
All natural, with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, it’s also Australian made and owned!
Look out for it in the gravy and stocks section of your local Coles or buy online at shop.coles.com.au.
Easy to cut, peel and prepare, the newest and brightest pumpkin on the block also tastes amazing. With Naranka Gold, Pumpkin just got easy!
Meet Ken Duncan. The Duncan Family are farmers from Ayr in North Queensland who specialise in growing high-quality pumpkins and melons. Ken is committed to sustainable farming and for over 20 years he and his family have been developing and delivering some of the best fresh produce in the region.
The Naranka Gold pumpkin is a combination of an Australian favourite, the Kent pumpkin and a Chilean variety that’s been grown in the Andes for centuries, the new Naranka Gold pumpkin delivers minimal seeds and great eating quality. Give them a try in this Honey Mustard Pumpkin recipe.
Treat the family to these un-believe-ably delicious new donut! Australian made and hand-dipped, Coles Bakery Indulgent Donuts come in a box of four great flavours (as chosen by our customers)!
- Passionfruit: A holiday in a donut, this has a tangy passionfruit filling, tropical fondant topping and crushed meringue finish.
- Strawberry: Featuring a luscious strawberry filling, this donut is finished with berry-flavoured fondant, desiccated coconut and mini marshmallows.
- Choc: This donut is filled with rich, velvety choc ganache and topped with choc fondant and choc flakes.
- Caramel: Our favourite – a thick caramel filling, this has a fun topping of caramel fondant and popcorn.
Look out for them in the Bakery section of your local Coles or buy online at shop.coles.com.au.